Monday, August 16, 2021

Preston's First Day of High School

Welp, my kids keep on growing. Preston started high school for real today. His first full day at in-person school in almost a year and a half. Going to be an adjustment. Stockton and I dropped him off. Stockton got a picture of him as he was walking toward the school. The building looks kind of funny. The brick is the old Alta and the silver is the remodeled Alta. Right now the school is half and half. I wonder if they are going to turn it all silver or just leave it like that. Stockton and I dropped Preston off and then went straight to Bountiful for his last dermatologist appointment. Got it all done before he moves to Logan. We celebrated with Black Bear diner. I got oatmeal and Stockton got pancakes that he couldn't come close to finishing. Haha
Preston ~ 9th grade
Bear and I waited outside for Preston to come home. He was so happy to see him! 
Jorja was shopping with Cori who definitely spoiled her. Once she got home we headed out to the Labyrinth. We went here for Jorja's birthday and Mike wanted to go with Stockton before he heads back up to Logan. We just did an hour this time. It was pretty fun and frustrating. It is such a great idea. 40+ mini escape rooms. I wish there was a little direction. Sometimes it is so hard to figure out what to do. Like the task is so random you have to accidentally figure it out. I snapped a couple of pictures in the pirate room and one in the ninja room. Stockton realized he was missing his phone as we were leaving. I asked the guy up front if anyone had turned one in. He said no and asked for my name and phone number so he could call if it did get turned in. Haha Like we were going to leave without his phone. I got the guy to open the rooms we had been in so we could look around. There is this barracks one that you have to crawl through. The guy wanted to look at it last because it was harder to get to. Well, where did he find it? The barracks! At the bridge towards the ceiling. I am sooooo grateful he was able to find it. Stockton has a wallet case so his debit card and drivers license were in there too.
Pirate Preston
Preston, Mike, Maysen
Ninja Jorja
We went to Leatherby's after and there was a crowd! We waited it out and had delicious ice cream. Jorja missed her hangout with her friends though. She didn't complain and said it was nice to be able to had a family adventure. The only picture I got of Stockton today was this one at Leatherby's. Haha
Stockton & Preston

No comments: