Thursday, August 26, 2021

Guess I Didn't Want to Go Home

Mike spent the day at the cabin. Working and other random things he found to do. He sent this picture on our family group chat.

Bear
Within seconds Maysen responded with a Tom & Jerry picture. Haha. She was so fast! I took a screenshot with the time stamp on it. For some reason that made me laugh so hard.
Bear (he's usually not on the couch...guess he thinks he rules the place)
Jorja had to get tested for covid. One of the ambassadors on the retreat got it. She got her results back today and she is negative. Love those results! Now to news at our house. It has a moth problem. We have had a couple of moths for a few weeks. Bear loves to chase them. Now it is a problem. They are everywhere. There were seven in the pantry. At one time. It is disgusting. Maysen and I spent today throwing away anything that had been opened. We took everything out and bleached everything. Maysen found some scents that moths supposedly hate. We have been diffusing those and it has helped a ton. We got lots of things put back, but we are pretty beat now. I have a couple of containers I want to buy before I put some of the stuff back.
I also spent forever scrubbing the garbage cans and their cabinet
Preston had a rough time getting home from school today. I picked him up from a random street. I made the mistake of hitting go on the map he sent. I didn't realize that is not where he got off. What would have been about five minutes away ended up being more like fifteen. Whoops.
Sunset at the cabin

No comments: