Thursday, August 19, 2021

Beard Trim

I dropped off Preston at school and got back just in time to take Stockton to his haircut. I scheduled him a haircut/beard trim with Dylan. He has cut Preston's hair the last two times and I really liked him. Dylan spent over an hour on Stockton. He did a great job. I had never heard of a beard trim before and didn't know what to expect, but I think Stockton's beard looks so much better. His haircut looks great too.
Dylan & Stockton
We then drove down to Salt Lake to pick up Stockton's last diving check. Glad Stockton was able to do that this summer. Next stop was the bank and then breakfast. The breakfast place looked too crowded so we decided to go somewhere else. Meanwhile Stockton was looking at his bank account and realized one check got put in twice. So, back to the bank we went. We got that straightened out and now the lunch places had started to open. Stockton and I ate at 5 Guys to finish up our adventure.
Stockton
We played a lot of Dominion tonight and Stockton dominated. Here is an example.

No comments: