Monday, August 9, 2021

ID card

I took Stockton to the dentist bright and early this morning. His teeth are great. We stopped by OPH on the way back to have crepes and pancakes. Delicious. I then took my dad to the airport. He is going to spend a week in Kirtland, Ohio. He's pretty excited because he is just a person in the tour and not leading it. Karl Anderson is the guide, who President Hinckley called "Mr. Kirtland." Patty called my dad up. She had someone cancel late and wasn't able to give him a refund. He said not to worry about it and to let someone else go, so she called my dad. He's pretty excited about it. He looked great when I picked him up. He didn't look sick at all. I'm pretty sure he had what I had the other day. He was still waiting for his covid results. He took the test on Saturday and told them he was flying Monday morning. Don't worry, the results came back negative. He should have a fun week.

I took Preston to school today to get his ID card. Today was the day for freshman to get their pictures. No one was there when we arrived, so we didn't need to wait in a line. On the way out I snapped pictures from the new wall outside the office. Jorja's senior SBO picture is still there. That won't be replaced until the new pictures come around November. All the SBOs have their pictures framed in a hallway. They ran out of room awhile ago. I was wondering where Jorja's picture would be put. Right now it is front and center in the new hallway. Hope it stays there! At least Preston can say hello to her if he wants. He won't, but I will when I go to parent/teacher conferences and what not.

Preston
Jorja's senior SBO picture. Of course the glare is on Jorja's face haha
SBO wall ~ I never thought about 2020 SBOs not getting to have the fancy dress/tux picture
Those pictures now are taken at inauguration, so I guess it makes sense. Jorja didn't get an inauguration last year.
Student government wall ~ don't know why 2017 is missing
Oh glare you are annoying
Preston's card. Not blurry in real life. What a cute kid!
I took Preston to Firehouse Subs. I wasn't too hungry because I had eaten with Stockton, but I knew it would be awhile before we had dinner. I decided to get a chicken and dumpling soup and a water. The soup was HOT. No worries. I thought I would take a few sips and eat the rest at home. After Preston had already eaten half of his sandwich I had a small spoonful after blowing on it. I was able to choke down three spoonfuls that way. Well, almost three. It was so hot that it made me throw-up. I started laughing and realized I was throwing up. I spit into my water cup, but I couldn't stop. It was so embarrassing. No way was I going to try that soup at home, I threw the rest away. I knew I wasn't sick so Preston and I headed to the mall to get some new shoes. He picked out some blue checkered Vans. They are cute. I felt drained for the rest of the day. 

No comments: