Friday, August 20, 2021

Packing Up

Today ended up being pretty busy. I had my day planned and thought I could get everything done. Jorja texted me and needed me to pick her up in Magna, which is quite a ways away. Of course I had no problem doing that, but it did mess up my plans. Mostly with laundry. It made it so we couldn't get Stockton packed up as early as we wanted to. That turned out to be a good thing because Stockton and Preston spent a lot of time working on this game they made. They finished it and were able to publish it. I'm glad they were able to do that together before Stockton left. I made lasagna today and we were able to have one last home cooked family meal before Stockton and Jorja leave us tomorrow. I have loved having all four kids home these last six months. It has been unexpected and awesome. I'm excited for Stockton and Jorja and their new adventures, but I'm sure going to miss them.

Bear & Mike (throwback shirt by Mike...love it!)

No comments: