Thursday, August 12, 2021

Field of Dreams Game

Preston and I went through the pants in his closet. He has grown so much! Jorja took Preston shopping the other day. I took the tags off them and put them in his closet. Right after I took the tags off one it dawned on me it was a size 8. Now I know he is small, but size 8??? When he is starting high school? I had him try them on. He was able to fit in them, but they definitely looked small. I went to Old Navy to see if I could exchange them. It was a madhouse! So crazy! Clothes were everywhere, including on the floor. I do not do well in that kind of environment. It stresses me out. To be in stores like that. I could not find his pants and there were sooooo many people. I was about to leave when my eye caught sight of a khaki color that could be his pants. It was in a big pile of clothes outside the dressing room of things people decided not to buy. I pulled it out and low and behold it was exactly what I was looking for. I brought home the bigger size and it fits Preston perfectly. VICTORY!

I watched the Field of Dreams game tonight. Yankees and White Sox on the Field of Dreams field. Well, close enough. It was soooo cool. White Sox were winning until the Yankees hit two homeruns in a row. Judge and another guy. White Sox down by one in the bottom of the 9th. That is when I left to go to the store with Jorja. I didn't even complain. I just gulped and did it. I missed the walk off homerun to end the game. Glad the WhiteSox won though. Jorja and I went to Target to get school supplies. She wanted to get cleaning supplies and things like that. I told her we could get it up there, but she said she felt better if we had it now. So, we got it now. It will be nice to have a bunch of stuff already though.

Random picture of Maysen and Bear... I love her...

No comments: