Wednesday, August 25, 2021

College Jorja

Jorja sent me this picture after I was asleep last night. She has been having a blast living the college life! She had her first class today. Connections is a three day/two credit class. It is kind of an orientation for freshman. Her college career has officially begun!

Jorja and friends
Mike is up at the cabin. He took Bear to the hardware store yesterday for his newest project. I think it was installing an outdoor thermometer. Maybe some kind of wind sensor.
Racoon lady and Bear dog
Stockton had to order a new debit card today. Right now his is lost. It has been a long time since he had it out, so who knows where it could be. Luckily no one has gotten anything out of his account and he doesn't have any subscription things, so it was easy to replace. Nice he doesn't need it to eat at the food court!

One annoying thing I forgot to write about yesterday. The pet stores in Utah are all out of crickets. Apparently there is a cricket shortage. They said to call on Friday. I bought mealworms for Jorja's frog. I hope he eats those. Not really sure what to do.

No comments: