Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Chicken Crescents

Not too much happened today. I made chicken crescents for dinner. I couldn't find the bread crumbs. I thought I had some. I improvised and used Frosted Flakes. I found the bread crumbs later. Turns out the Frosted Flakes were delicious.

Jorja had a picnic with some friends. They came over after and hung out in Jorja's room. Ella, Sami, Layla, Meagan. Maybe more, I can't remember. I have been trying to get Preston to bed by 10:00 to get him school adjusted. He was not disappointed that Jorja had friends over. He was not able to go to sleep. He has been sleeping in her room for over a year now I think. He's going to miss her when she leaves. Stockton too. Not too many days left with all four of my babies. I have loved having them all home.

No comments: