Sunday, August 1, 2021

Everyone Fits

I was pretty tired when Mike, Preston and I headed to church. I usually wake the kids up, but I forgot to ask them before I fell into bed. I just hoped they had their alarms set, which they did. It's been nice having them be together for so long. I'm sure going to miss that. Kanani taught our class today. She did great. I'm excited to be with her. I enjoy being around her and so far she has been great to work with.

My dad cooked dinner today. Chimichangas. He brought them up around 6:30 tonight. Matt and Sam and their kids came up around 7. It was nice because I had time to wash sheets and things like that. We had our dinner upstairs while Jorja had a major study session with Bode, Sami, Giselle and Jordan downstairs. Mike set up tables in the movie room for them. Jorja started at 4:00, so they were mostly done before dinner was over. She is so close to being done. She has worked so hard.

We had Matt's kids all sleep in Stockton's room. Stockton, Jorja and Preston all slept in Jorja's room. Matt and Sam slept in Maysen's room and Maysen slept in the motorhome. Everyone fits!

No comments: