Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Sink Cleaning

Maysen asked Preston how to make a bot. They have had fun working with coding for hours. Preston is just so dang amazing. Stockton had his honors conditioning class this morning. He said it sounds like it is going to turn into a weight lifting class. It will be interesting to see how much Stockton likes it. He had his statistics and calculus classes too. Jorja had biology, Chinese and her ambassador class. The ambassadors went to Angie's to Clean the Sink. They had six different sinks to clean. Jorja looks like she is having a ball. I called her today. I was anxious to hear about her Chinese class. She was nervous about that one. Didn't know what to expect. It's official title is Third Year Chinese. She says it is all return missionaries with a handful of immersion kids. Jorja is the only one from Alta. She is still nervous but felt like she held her own today. Sounds like it was a great day for both kids. Yay! I love my family! I miss them.
Jorja with the sink
Jorja sent me these next two pictures

No comments: