Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Teacher Matt

Matt and Sam left today. They were going to stay until Thursday, but Sam's aunt died a few days ago and her funeral is tomorrow. I helped Matt take down his teaching area. He ended up setting things up in Mike's workshop. 
Jorja had a large stack of clothes for Marie to look through. Marie was in heaven! She was so excited. She found lots of things she liked. My favorite were the pants she tried on first. Marie wasn't sure about the rips, but once she tried them on she said they were so comfortable. She looks adorable in them. I snapped a few pictures to send to Jorja while she was at work.
Marie
Cousins saying goodbye. Anne was the first to leave.
Grace, Anne, Eve
Rachel was going to leave at 11:00 to see her cousin and stay at her brothers house. She was planning on coming back and seeing us tomorrow. Well, her cousin called. Her kids were going to camp and needed negative covid tests. Too bad one of them tested positive. So.... we got Rachel! I ended up calling my dad to see if he wanted to come up here as soon as he could to go swimming. He brought Cathy, Max and pizza with him. I had to leave to take Preston to the orthodontist, but I snapped this picture on my way out.
Max, Grace, Mina, Marie, Eve, Rachel, Dad on slide rigging the hose
Brooke, Preston and Dr. Watson
Brooke twisting wires in Preston's mouth
Preston and I hurried back, but only Grace was left in the pool. Rachel was out there watching her. Only for a few minutes though. Rachel got all the girls bathed and then headed out to her brothers house. She is not planning on stopping by tomorrow. As much as I would love her to, I think that is the better move. Less driving. She is hoping to be in Rock Springs Wyoming by 4:00 I think. She is very brave to drive across the country by herself with four little girls. I'm glad she does it though!
Grace & Eve
Mina, Grace, Eve

No comments: